3D laser scanner: Zephyr III
Advanced 3D scanner for CMM, robot, machine tool etc.
The Zephyr III is a high-end 3D scanner designed to meet growing productivity needs.
Available with a 150mm laser line, the Zephyr III easily scans the most complex parts in record time. Versatile, it covers all measurement needs on CMM but also on measuring arm, robot, machine tool and optical tracker. Its blue laser line makes it possible to scan black and glossy surfaces deemed difficult.
Full automatized integration on CMM
- A unique software to drive the CMM, the scanner and to process datas.
- Possibility to automatically calibrate the scanner positions onto the indexing head.
- Use a probe directly connected under the scanner or switch between scanner and probes by using an auto-change rack.
- Use PH10 motorised indexing heads (T,M and MQ) with Kreon scanner to control all the faces of the part
Laser line width
Advanced scanning speed
- Decreased number of scan passes on the part given to a 150 mm laser line
- Faster movement of the 3D scanner assured by the increased frequency
- Acquisition speed of 600,000 points/sec, allowing to quickly get the dense point cloud*
High resolution and high accuracy
- 2,000 points per laser line for a high resolution level
- Optimal accuracy, even on shiny reflective surfaces, due to blue laser fineness
- Temperature compensation of the 3D scanner to avoid pre-heating and to maintain a constant accuracy
- Use a probe under the scanner for scanning and probing simultaneously
- Compatibility with most of the CMM of the market
- Usable with PH10 and auto-change racks (ACR3)
- Extended comptibility with robots, Kreon measuring arm, Optical tracker and machine-tool
* According to ISO 10360-8:2013, MPE (P[Size.Sph.All:Tr:ODS]): Maximum size error on all measured points (translation mode)
|Max scanning speed||600.000 pts/sec|
|MPE (P[Size.Sph.All:Tr:ODS]) (2σ) *¹||14 µm|
|MPL (P[Form.Sph.D95%:Tr:ODS]) (2σ) *²||15 µm|
|MPL (P[Form.Pla.D95%:Tr:ODS]) (2σ) *³||20 µm|
|Max laser line width||150 mm|
|Max frequency||300 Hz|
|Laser line color||Blue 2M|
|Line resolution||50 µm|
|Stand-off distance||85 mm|
|Field of view||110 mm|
According to ISO 10360-8:2013:
*¹ MPE (P[Size.Sph.All:Tr:ODS]): Maximum size error on all measured points (translation mode)
*² MPL (P[Form.Sph.D95%:Tr:ODS]): Maximum dispersion value on 95% of the measured points on a sphere (translation mode)
*³ MPL (P[Form.Pla.D95%:Tr:ODS]): Maximum dispersion value on 95% of the measured points on a plane (translation mode)