Kreon Technologies cares about individuals’ rights, particularly with regard to automated processing. In the interest of transparency with its clients, it has put in place a policy that covers all of this processing, as well as the goals thereby pursued and measures available to individuals to better enable them to exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://cnil.fr/
The version of these conditions of use that is currently online shall be the only one that is binding for the entire duration of usage of the site, until a newer version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal information
1.1 Site: Kreon3d
Kreon Technologies , with capital of € 500,000.00, having a registered office at 19 rue Columbia, Ester Technopole, 87068 Limoges, France, represented by Thierry Rebillard, acting as the Manager, registered in the Limoges Trade and Companies Register,
Telephone no: +33 (0)5554 28040
1.3 Web host (hereafter ‘the web host’):
The Kreon3d website is hosted by Infomaniak Network SA, with a registered office at 26 Avenue de la Praille, 1227 Genève, Suisse.
Article 2 – Site access
Access to and use of the website are for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this website and the information or data that it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any form of business solicitation, particularly for sending unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
Any brands, photographs, text, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video clips, sounds, or any computer applications that may be used to operate the website and more generally all the elements that are reproduced or used on the site are protected by the applicable laws on intellectual property.
The publisher or its partners retain full ownership of these. The reproduction, representation, use or adaptation of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, under any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without prior written approval from the publisher. If the publisher does not go through the proper procedure as soon as they are aware of any unauthorised use, this shall not be deemed as acceptance of said use or a liability waiver.
Article 4 – Site management
In order to manage the site properly, the publisher may do the following at any time:
- suspend, stop or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or to certain parts of the site to a specific group of Internet users.
- remove any information that may disrupt the operations of the website or that may violate national or international laws or ‘netiquette’
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibility
The publisher shall not be held responsible in the event of a fault, breakdown, difficulty or an interruption to operations that prevents access to the site or one of its functionalities.
You are fully responsible for the hardware you use to connect to the Internet. You must take all reasonable measures to protect your hardware and your own data, particularly from computer viruses spread via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites you visit and the data you consult.
The publisher shall not be held responsible in the event that legal proceedings are brought against you:
- as a result of your use of the site or any service that can be accessed via the Internet
- as a result of your non-compliance with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damages suffered by you, third parties and/or your equipment due to your connection or your use of the site and you waive any legal action against the publisher for this reason.
If the publisher becomes the subject of a legal or amicable settlement because of your use of the site, they may turn against you to obtain compensation for any damages, payments, sentences or costs that may result from this settlement.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
If a user inserts any hyperlinks to the website or a web page from the site, this must be approved by the publisher beforehand. Any hyperlink must be removed at the publisher’s request.
The publisher shall not publish any information accessible via a link to other sites. The publisher does not have any rights in relation to the content on said link.
Article 7 – Data protection and collection
Your data is collected by Kreon Technologies.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (the person concerned). A person who is deemed identifiable is someone who can be identified, either directly or indirectly, particularly in reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements pertaining to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be found on the website is mainly used by the publisher for the purpose of managing their relationship with you, and for processing your orders, if necessary.
The following personal data is collected:
- E-mail address
Article 8 – The right to access, rectify or remove your data
Pursuant to the applicable laws on personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right to access data: they can exercise their right to access data, in order to determine the personal data concerning them, by writing an e-mail to the address below. In this case, before granting this right, the Platform may request proof of identification from the user in order to confirm their identity.
- The right to rectify data: if the personal data held by the Platform is not accurate, the user can request that this information be updated.
- The right to remove data: users can request for their personal data to be removed, pursuant to applicable laws on data protection.
- The right to limit data processing: the users may request that the Platform limit the processing of their personal data in accordance with the provisions set out by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the provisions set out by the GDPR.
- The right to data portability: users may demand that the Platform supply them with the personal data that they provided, so that this can be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid ID and must reference the address at which the publisher can contact the user. A response shall be sent within a month of receiving the request. This period of a month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016 was brought into force, those who so wish have the option to decide what becomes of their data after their death. For more information about this, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL (French data protection authority) on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
We recommend that the first time you contact us, you do so via the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your full disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Data usage
The purpose of collecting personal data from users is to provide services on the Platform, to improve these services and to maintain a safe and secure environment. The legal basis for data processing is to execute the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Allowing the user to access and use the Platform
- Managing the operations and optimisation of the Platform
- Implementing user support
- Checking, identifying and authenticating data sent by the user.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform will retain your data for the period of time needed to provide you with its services or to give you support.
To the extent that is reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud or abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also keep some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or if we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- if the user publishes information in the Platform’s free comment fields, that can be accessed by the public
- if the user authorises a third party website to access its data
- if the Platform resorts to asking service providers to supply user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to users’ data, in the framework of executing these services, and have a contractual obligation to use the data in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
- if the law so requires, the Platform can transfer data in order to resolve complaints submitted against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 12 – Promotional offers
You will probably receive promotional offers from the publisher. If you would prefer not to receive these, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data will probably also be used by the publisher’s partners, for sales prospecting purposes. If you would prefer not to receive these, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when browsing the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from collecting this, from using it in any unauthorised way or from any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or interfere with someone’s reputation. The publisher shall not accept any responsibility in this respect.
The data shall be kept and used for a period of time that is consistent with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ or tracker is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read when browsing a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used.
By browsing this site, cookies from the company in charge of the website concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
All the information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and patterns of the site traffic, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service that we offer.
The following cookies are used on this site:
- Google Analytics: allows us to determine the audience of the website
- Google Tag Manager: allows us to insert tags on web pages and to manage Google tags
- Google AdSense: Google’s advertising network that uses websites and YouTube videos to promote their advertisements
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows us to show dynamic advertisements based on a user’s previous searches
- Google AdWords Conversion Tracking: a tool for monitoring AdWords campaigns
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies for distributing ad banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies, for any type of browser, please visit the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Article 14 – Photography and product representation
Photographs of products, accompanied by their description, are not contractually binding and the publisher shall not be held responsible for these.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions for using the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of courts of the registered address of the publisher, subject to the allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contact details
If you have any questions or would like more information on the products displayed on the site, or questions about the site itself, please send an email to: email@example.com