Always the best measurement results
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Stable accuracy due to temperature compensation.
- Axis limits detection to prevent bad using.
- Immediatly ready to work, no preheating, no target to paste on the part.
- Robust and suited to most of industrial environments.
- Compatible with the leading application software of the market.
6 or 7 axis measuring arm? How to choose?
Choose Ace 7 axis for scanning ergonomics
Choose a 7-axis arm to scan easily and effortlessly due to its handle and ergonomic design. KREON 7-axis brings more flexibility to properly handle the scanner.
Choose Ace 6 axis for probing and accuracy
Kreon Ace 6 axis is made for accuracy. It is mainly used for probing operations with high requirements.
Comfort means efficiency
- Shock absorber for a smooth return to the rest position.
- Probe diameter autodetection.
- Internal counterbalance to lighten the weight of the arm and work longer.
- Ergonomic handle with “Push and Pull” trigger.
- Stable magnetic rest position.
Ace arms sizes
To meet the customers’ needs diversity, Kreon has developed a range of 6- and 7-axis Ace arms from 2 m to 4.5 m working volume.
To choose the most suitable portable CMM for your application, the working volume and the accuracy of the system have both to be considered.
Packages with Ace arm and Kreon 3D scanners
Ace 6 axis
|ACE-6-20||0.018 mm||0.026 mm|
|ACE-6-25||0.023 mm||0.034 mm|
|ACE-6-30||0.030 mm||0.043 mm|
|ACE-6-35||0.039 mm||0.056 mm|
|ACE-6-40||0.054 mm||0.067 mm|
|ACE-6-45||0.072 mm||0.082 mm|
Ace 7 axis
|ACE-7-25||0.027 mm||0.038 mm|
|ACE-7-30||0.042 mm||0.051 mm|
|ACE-7-35||0.054 mm||0.062 mm|
|ACE-7-40||0.069 mm||0.074 mm|
|ACE-7-45||0.078 mm||0.089 mm|