The free plug-in to access the full power of our scanners
The driving force behind all Kreon scanners
Polygonia is a stand-alone application which can be used without relying on any other program. Below you can find some of the functions present in Polygonia:
- Integration with CMMs, portable measuring arms, CNC machines and robots
- Scan project management
- Point cloud acquisition with real-time display
- Feature measurement
- Alignment tools
- Facet, section and grid generation
- Export file formats: IGES, ASCII, DXF, STL etc.
Moreover, the software plug-ins can be installed into the major third-party programs for inspection, 3D measurement and reverse-engineering (please see below for software compatibility). They combine the main capabilities of Polygonia and external programs.
The software compatibility list for Polygonia plug-in
|Arm scanning||Arm probing||Manual scan on CMM||Automated scan on CMM|
|Geomagic Control / Wrap|
|Geomagic Control X|
|Geomagic Design X|
|Reverse engineering.com - HIPP|
The Polygonia SDK
Scan with the software and the machine you want
Polygonia SDK offers all the necessary development tools to interface Kreon scanners with any arm or machine in a third-party application.
Therefore, Kreon provides customized solutions for the users of our products and develop the best solutions for their specific needs and applications. Reliability is our motto.
To use Kreon scanners in a 3D application not listed above, please contact us to request the Polygonia SDK (if you are a software developer) or to make a Polygonia plug-in for this application (if you are a customer).
What is AQC?
The Auto Quality Check functionality increases the system performance, accuracy and data output. The AQC makes it possible to automatically control scan data quality.
How does it work?
- An automatic compensation of the different materials’ optical characteristics is performed during scanning
- This provides maximum surface flexibility to capture reflective parts in their natural state without preliminary surface preparation
- Functions to evaluate optimal scanning distance and display a real-time preview of scan data are also available
- Scanning quality is totally user-controlled and adjustable according to the application