Two turnkey configurations
3D scanners on CMMs
Turn now your CMM into a scanning machine
3D scanners are a valuable addition to CNC CMMs to meet production and return on investments requirements, as well as to gain control time. Kreon 3D scanners maximize the potential of CNC CMMs machines.
Full automatized integration
- A unique software to drive the CMM, the scanner and to process datas.
- Possibility to automatically calibrate the scanner positions onto the indexing head.
- Use a probe directly connected under the scanner or switch between scanner and probes by using an auto-change rack.
- Use PH10 motorised indexing heads (T,M and MQ) with Kreon scanner to control all the faces of the part
- Find the right Kreon 3D scanner suited to the application: Zephyr, Zephyr II Blue, Aquilon, Solano CMM
- Kreon Scanners are also compatible with Renishaw and Deva controller
- Kreon Scanners can be integrated as well on driven and manual machines
- Check complete software compatibility list here.